Supply Chain Integration Workshop
Please call our office for information: (917) 554-3444 ext. 101
This unique one-day workshop encourages you to bring your laptop and dial into your own supply chain data as the presenters introduce standard integration techniques that are guaranteed to add value in your supply chain. This workshop cuts across industries and organizations.
Attendees of this workshop will receive a valuable set of take-home knowledge and resources to help you optimize processes and derive greater value from your SAP system.
These take-homes include a list of at least 16 supply chain topics that will educate your team members and will help you:
- Perform a self-assessment of your organization’s optimization capabilities
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators
- Improve inventory availability and optimization
- Integrate activities across different functional areas
- Locate and leverage standard SAP reports
This workshop pays for itself many times over as you are able to put to use these techniques that are guaranteed to achieve better cost management, inventory optimization, and process efficiencies.
Who should attend?
This course is applicable to:
- General Managers and Managers
- Functional process team members who perform the transactions
Workshop Pricing & Details:
Private Virtual Workshop: Live-virtual training is offered at considerable discounts, and the teachings can be tailored toward your specific needs or requirements. Call us today to discuss this option.
- If you are interested in private workshops at your location, send us an email
- Please call our office for information: (917) 554-3444 ext. 101
Interested in running this workshop privately in your organization? Click Here
Interested in learning more about asset management? Join us at The Asset Management Ecosystem conference next year.